Here is a simple and cute treat you can put together for Valentine’s Day.
Almond Bark (Flavor of choice)
1. Put one marshmallow on each lollipop stick.
2. Cut off 2-3 blocks of almond bark for use, and place them in a microwave safe dish.
3. Melt the almond bark in the microwave for 25 seconds.
4. Take out and stir so as not to burn.
5. Put back in microwave and cook for another 15 seconds, then stir melted chocolate.
6. Repeat step 4 and 5 until bark is all the way melted.
7. Dip marshmallows in melted bark about half way, then use sprinkles for decoration.